- User’s e-mail address
- User’s Steam account login
- Users’ data possible to gain by us using API SteamWorks .NET
- Additional Personal Data as is contained in the message which User send to us
Information about when the User plays our Computer Game
- Information about the User’s progress in the Computer Game
- Information about how the User’s plays, i.e. what strategies uses, applied tactics during character development, combat, created items, etc.
- Information regarding User’s computer, hardware, media, software and your use of the Computer Game to validate license rights.
We may automatically collect certain information about users and the device by means of which they access the Website. For example, we may log your IP address (and in this way determine the approximate location of your device), operating system and browser type, referring website, content you viewed on the Website, the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take while using the Website.
When they collect this much data one would at least hope that all data will be protected, right? No. While the developer has measures in place to protect your data, it can not ensure or warrant the security of your data.
Pursuant to applicable regulations, NETICTECH maintains reasonable technical and administrative procedures and measures to protect collected Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure. However, NETICTECH cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data against any possible loss or unauthorized access.If you agree to the EULA, NETICTECH has the right to disclose your information to third parties. Your data can and will be used for marketing purposes. Moreover, they have the right to transfer your data, including Steam logins, to someone else in case they sell part of their company or assets. The buyer will also get access to your personal information. NETICTECH will keep your data for as long they want until you personally ask them to remove your information.
It is safe to say that Gatewalkers EULA is one of the most invasive and potentially dangerous agreements on Steam right now. Be very cautious and read the personal information section of the EULA before agreeing to play Gatewalkers.
Follow meLatest posts by Jake Bishop (see all)