How China surveils the world
- Companies that innovate fast (speed/frequency of releases) use SaaS components far more often than those that don’t.
- Outsourcing authentication can help companies reduce their time to market.
- Company size does not have a large impact on how they research third-party SaaS components.
- Developers initiate 34% of SaaS component purchases, which is slightly higher than both technology management or technology executives.
- Developers care greatly about being consulted in SaaS component purchase decisions. It impacts both job satisfaction and productivity.
- These are just a few of the insights for the How Development Teams Purchase SaaS report; you can download the full research report here.
Auth0 provides a platform to authenticate, authorize, and secure access for applications, devices, and users. Security and application teams rely on Auth0's simplicity, extensibility, and expertise to make identity work for everyone. Safeguarding more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month, Auth0 secures identities so innovators can innovate, and empowers global enterprises to deliver trusted, superior digital experiences to their customers around the world.
For more information, visit https://auth0.com or follow @auth0 on Twitter.
US politicians slammed Microsoft for partnering with a Chinese military university on AI research that experts say could be used in Beijing's unprecedented persecution of its Muslim minority, with one prominent senator calling the partnership "deeply disturbing," and accusing Microsoft of being "complicit" in Chinese human rights abuses.